Welcome to Izzy's Custom Charms.
Please feel free to look around by using the navigation bar to the left.
There is tons of current merchandise to choose from, or you can request a custom piece to your liking.
If you have any questions, please contact me at little_izzy_666@hotmail.com
Please make the subject line relevant to charms as to avoid any confusion.

I hope you enjoy my charms and wish to have some of your own!

Friday, June 5, 2009

About the Charms

My charms are hand crafted out of Porcelain clay and rarely out of Polymer clay.
Personally I prefer to use Porcelain because it has proven itself to be much stronger than
Polymers and Plastics.

Animal Testing Was Used On This Product In The Following Manner:
I made a sample set of charms that I put on an indoor house cat and two dogs collars
and prayed to God that they could last.

My cat still wears her charm and it is a super cute addition to her collar.
The dogs helped represent children and the crazy things kids do. They lasted through
rough housing, dirt, mud, rocks, harsh out doors weather, submersion in water, and scratching.

So proud to say these little beauties take a lickin' and keep on tickin'.

Proof:


Bella Charm Damaged 1Bella Charm Damaged 2


This Bella I had lost after my mom's High School Reunion
and I found her on July 22, 2009 and this is the condition she was in,
and this is after getting ran over by a car a bunch of times and a flood so not only do these beautys hold up to animal abuse but they even fight the forces of nature with minimal damage.


For More Information on bella




Construction:
The building process of a charm can take up to a week.
Due to the drying of the Porcelain in between periods of application.
This includes hand painted details and assembly of a piece.
I take my time and pay attention to detail so they look their best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin